I general provisions.
1.1 1.1. This regulation is prepared in accordance with “ The Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan to ensure the action of State Committee on Property Issues of the Republic of Azerbaijan ” dated 24 June 2009, 116, “ The Regulation of the Auction Center for Organizing Auctions under the State Committee on Property Issues” that was approved according to that Decree, “ the structure of the Auction Center approved with the order of the Chief of the State Committee on Property Issues” dated 29 June, 06, the Decision of the Cabinet of Ministers about the approving the regulation of “Accounting,valuation, keeping, using and selling of the confiscated, ownerless property, possessions and treasures taken into state property” dated 18.04.2002 69, “Directions about auctions of confiscated, ownerless property and possessions taken into state property according to the succession law” state registered by the certificate of the Ministry of Justice dated 03 June, 2981, other valid normative juridical acts and defines the activity and the rules of organizing performance of the section for organizing auctions of possessions taken into state property of the Auction Center for Organizing Auctions (hereinafter referred as the Auction Center) Under the State Committee on Property Issues (hereinafter referred as the Committee).
.1.2 The main functions of the section are to organize the auctions of confiscated property through taking into state property, ownerless property, state possessions with imposed arrest for debts in case defined by law and other measures about it.
1.3. The activity of the section is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, decisions and orders of the Cabinet of the Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, other normative juridical acts, orders and decrees of the Chairman of the State Committee on Property Issues of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the order and constructions of the director of the Auction Center.
II THE MAIN DUTIES OF THE SECTION
2.1 to provide the keeping of the property after taking it over,
- to ensure the publishing of announcements for organizing auctions in mass media,
-to receive orders from physical and juridical persons for participating in the auctions as defined in the legislation,
- to ensure the delivery of the orders made by physical and juridical persons in a manner and duration as defined in the legislation to the auction commission for organizing auctions of possessions taken into state property,
- to take appropriate measures on returning money paid by physical and juridical persons do not win in spite of participation at an auction,
- to ensure the payment of the money from the sale of property as defined in the legislation,
- to ensure the delivery of the property sold in the auction to the winner,
- to provide the delivery of the information about the result of the auctions to The Ministry of Finance, publication at the Committee`s official press organ Mulkiyyet newspaper, placement on the internet site of the Auction Center,
- to ensure the storage of the data about the selling of possessions taken into state property in electronic and paper form.
III Organization of the activity of the section.
3.1 The head of the sector is appointed and discharged by the chairman of the Committee.
3.2 The other employees of the section are appointed and discharged by the director.
IV Responsibilities of the employees of the section.
4.1 The employees of the section bear responsibility for execution of the duties shown on the II part of this Regulation in accordance with defined legislation.
V The cancellation of the section.
5.1 The cancellation and re-creation of the section is realized in accordance with legislation.